Do you want to organise fun and professional events for our passive and active members?
About the position
At Enactus EUR you will have the opportunity to organise events for around 50 active and 70 (constantly increasing) passive members. The events can be exclusive to our members or in partnership with other student associations. You will have an opportunity to work with a large network of student organisations: last year Enactus partnered with CSA, ESN, ECE, Turing Society and Case Societies; other partnerships are under negotiation. You would also be in charge of organizing the social events for Enactus members. As an organization we strive to give our members the biggest amount of creative liberty as possible. So in this position we also challenge you to come up with ways to improve the events. Do not be scared though, you will be working with the Head of Events who will help you start off and and grow in this position!
What we offer
- Help with the brainstorming and with creating the exact model for the events.
- Make the necessary calls and e-mails for the organization of the events.
- Attend meetings with other student associations to discuss the model and the advancements of the event.
- Organize social events for our active members on a monthly basis.
- Attend and facilitate the events.
- Meet with business partners.
- Maintain contact with the Enactus EUR network: active and passive members, alumni, business and social partners.
- Provide the marketing team with a clear explanation of what the events entail once decided.
What we are looking for
- Curiosity – being interested in new ideas, people, attitudes and experiences. Strong interest in learning and social entrepreneurship is a plus.
- Communication skills – ability to deliver well-structured and professional communication both in a written and verbal form.
- Demonstrate reliability – you exhibit a strong sense of reliability; people can count on you to get work done, you follow up on assignments and take complete ownership of your ideas.
- Proactiveness – you don’t wait for somebody to tell you what to do, you are full of ideas and you are ready to make them reality.
Speaking Dutch language is preferred but not necessary
Specifics about the position
- We are recruiting 3 team members for the Events Committee.
- As a team member, 3-5 hours a week will allow you to make the best out of this position.