As the ViceChairman of Enactus EUR you will be the right hand of the chairman and take
responsibility when he or she is absent. Your tasks will be both administrative, as well as
strategic. It will be your responsibility to maintain a sound and responsible financial
administration by taking on the role of Treasurer within the organization.
With being a treasurer comes a great responsibility for financial reporting and financial
assistance for the start-ups, whilst keeping track of all flows of finance within the
organization. Additionally, your task is to ensure that all relevant information is being
documented and, if necessary, shared within the organization or externally.
In this board position, you get the chance to personally develop yourself and
work on your financial, administrative, leadership and negotiation skills.
What we offer
- Gain valuable experience on how to successfully guide an organization
- Develop your communication, networking, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Gain confidence and responsibility in the business industry
- Work with agile management technique; Scrum. A popular and successful framework
for problem solving.
- Work in a cross-functional team, which ensures that each person’s capabilities are
used to their full potential
- Contribute and attend the National Competition of Enactus Netherlands!
- Join an ambitious and friendly community of social entrepreneurs
What we look for
- Creativity – you do not see problems but also seek solutions
- Proactiveness – willingness to try new things without being afraid of failure. Failing is
part of learning.
- Reliability – people can count on you to get the work done, you follow through on
assignments and take complete ownership of your ideas.
- Team player – able to work in a team and willing to compromise.
- Time management – some weeks will be more work than others. We seek for
people who are flexible with their time and effort between university and being a
- Motivation – your actions and decisions will dictate the success of the organization
so we need motivated people that want to constantly improve Enactus EUR!
- Commitment – be dedicated to the work and effort your position requires.
- Speaking Dutch is preferred.
- Approximately 18 hours a week will allow you to make the best out of this position.
- The duration of the position is from June 2019-2020
- A monetary compensation is given to all board members
Interested? Apply here!