Do you want to know what it is like to be part of the marketing team of a global organisation?
About the position
If you spend most of your time on social media and enjoy creating and sharing content which stands out, we are looking for you! We are looking for people who will become online community builders for our members and supporters. Your main task will be to share gems that you find in Enactus EUR activities and in the world. We are specifically looking for people with graphic designing skills, web developing knowledge, and photography.
You will be responsible for managing Enactus EUR’s website as well as helping ventures create their own websites when needed. You will also have the opportunity to design campaigns, banners, and logos for our committees. Have other marketing strategies in mind? We can make it happen! You will have the flexibility and autonomy to decide what to do with your team. Don’t be afraid to share your ideas during the interview! We love to see your motivation and creativity. About your team? You will be supported in your position by the Head of Marking as well as an already experienced team member.
What we offer
- Gain marketing experience in the business industry
- Develop your web developing, photography, and graphic designing skills
- With your team, dictate the marketing strategy of social entrepreneurship organization
- Work in a cross-functional team, which ensures that each person’s capabilities are used to their full potential
- Contribute and attend the National Competition of Enactus Netherlands! (June 7th, 2019)
- Join an ambitious and friendly community of social entrepreneurs
What we are looking for
- Photography skills – capture the moments when are social entrepreneurs are making a difference as well as having fun!
- Graphic design skills – design vibrant and professional campaigns for Enactus EUR! Skills in programs such as Photoshop and Canva is a plus.
- Web-developing skills– experience in programming or an interest in website development is highly preferred
- Proactiveness – drive to come up with new marketing campaigns and to not be afraid of trying new things
- Reliability– people can count on you to get the work done, you follow through on assignments and take complete ownership of your ideas.
- Team player – able to work in a team and willing to compromise.
- Time management – some weeks will be more work than others. We seek for people who are flexible with their time and effort between university and being a social entrepreneurship community
- Motivation – your effort will dictate the success of your committee so we need motivated people!
- Commitment– we are looking for people that are willing to stay in the position for next year as well (preferred but not necessary)
Specifics about the position
- We are recruiting 1-2 team members for Marketing Committee.
- 8 hours a week will allow you to make the best out of this position