Do you want to step out of the classic marketing frame and challenge yourself with
marketing strategies an association in social entrepreneurship requires?
As the Head of Marketing & Communications, you will be in charge of the organization’s
website and main social media platforms; Instagram & Facebook. You will be responsible for
boosting the overall awareness and making people knowledgeable of Enactus EUR as a
student organization! You will have a marketing team to achieve all these goals throughout
the year! Next to this, one essential period for you will be the time of recruitment. You will be
the key player in attracting the perfect applicants that fit best with the organization! It is also
essential to remember that good communication within the organization is key therefore it is
fundamental to make people aware of what is happening within Enactus EUR on a monthly
basis. Another key role throughout the year, especially in the first three months, would be
attracting passive members to sign up. Additionally, you will be helping other committees
and your fellow board members. As you may know, we have events throughout the year and
with each event marketing is key!
Events can get a lot of engagement and attendance with a really good marketing campaign!
What we offer
- Gain valuable experience on how to successfully guide an organization
- Coach a venture and Committee of your choice!
- Develop your communication, networking, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Gain confidence and responsibility in the business industry
- Work with agile management technique; Scrum. A popular and successful framework
for problem solving.
- Work in a cross-functional team, which ensures that each person’s capabilities are
used to their full potential
- Contribute and attend the National Competition of Enactus Netherlands!
- Join an ambitious and friendly community of social entrepreneurs
What we look for
- Creativity – you do not see problems but also seek solutions
- Proactiveness – willingness to try new things without being afraid of failure. Failing is
part of learning.
- Reliability – people can count on you to get the work done, you follow through on
assignments and take complete ownership of your ideas.
- Team player – able to work in a team and willing to compromise.
- Time management – some weeks will be more work than others. We seek for
people who are flexible with their time and effort between university and being a
- Motivation – your actions and decisions will dictate the success of the organization
so we need motivated people that want to constantly improve Enactus EUR!
- Commitment – be dedicated to the work and effort your position requires.
- Speaking Dutch is would be a plus but is not required.
- Approximately 18 hours a week will allow you to make the best out of this position.
- The duration of the position is from June 2019-2020
- A monetary compensation is given to all board members
Interested? Apply here!