Being the Head of Human Resources entails a whole new challenge! It is about seeing the
potential in people, enabling cooperative team dynamics and fostering the culture of
growth-mindset, trust, and ambition. As the Head of Human Resources, your main
responsibility will be the management of our members. This entails coordiating the
recruitment process of our Active Members for aproximately 3 times a year. In order to do
this, you will be collaborating with the Head of Marketing for the recruitment campaigns.
Once new members are recruited, you will be in charge of introducing them to the
organization! At the end of the year you will montior the handover process between new and
old teams for a smooth organizational transition. You will also have the opportunity to play a
key role at Enactus by encouraging knowledge sharing between and among teams,
establish the communication channels at Enactus, and increase the continuity of members at
What we offer
- Gain valuable experience on how to successfully guide an organization
- Coach a venture and Committee of your choice!
- Develop your communication, networking, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Gain confidence and responsibility in the business industry
- Work with agile management technique; Scrum. A popular and successful framework
for problem solving.
- Work in a cross-functional team, which ensures that each person’s capabilities are
used to their full potential
- Contribute and attend the National Competition of Enactus Netherlands!
- Join an ambitious and friendly community of social entrepreneurs
What we look for
- Creativity – you do not see problems but also seek solutions
- Proactiveness – willingness to try new things without being afraid of failure. Failing is
part of learning.
- Reliability – people can count on you to get the work done, you follow through on
assignments and take complete ownership of your ideas.
- Team player – able to work in a team and willing to compromise.
- Time management – some weeks will be more work than others. We seek for
people who are flexible with their time and effort between university and being a
- Motivation – your actions and decisions will dictate the success of the organization
so we need motivated people that want to constantly improve Enactus EUR!
- Commitment – be dedicated to the work and effort your position requires.
- Speaking Dutch is would be a plus but is not required.
- Approximately 18 hours a week will allow you to make the best out of this position.
- The duration of the position is from June 2019-2020
- A monetary compensation is given to all board members
Interested? Apply here!