Do you want to expand and manage the network of partners, advisors, and alumni of Enactus EUR?
About the position
Enactus is about connecting academic knowledge with business expertise to help and empower communities in the area of Rotterdam through entrepreneurial action. As university students, we have the scientific knowledge covered. However, we are working on expanding the network of our business advisors and sponsors. Your help would be valuable for connecting Enactus EUR with an external network of advisors and possible sponsors. We are building a team of two external relation managers who will be coached by the Vice-Chairman & Treasurer of Enactus EUR.
What will you do?
- Create and maintain contact with business advisors for our ventures and committees.
- Attract funding for our organisation and ventures.
- Together with the marketing team create promotional material that can be used to reach out to businesses.
- Create a ‘network expansion strategy’ and foster Enactus EUR alumni network.
What skills and traits would help you excel in this position?
- Sales/Negotiation experience – you are able to establish contact with people from the business world and create relationships which yield mutual benefit.
- Communication skills – ability to deliver well-structured and professional communication both in a written and verbal form.
- Reliability – you exhibit a strong sense of reliability; people can count on you to get work done, you follow-up on assignments and take complete responsibility of your ideas.
- Proactiveness – you don’t wait for somebody to tell you what to do, you are full of ideas and you are ready to make them reality, you are a go-getter.
- Speaking Dutch language is preferred but not necessary
- We are recruiting External Relations Managers.
- As a team member, 3-4 hours a week will allow you to make the best out of this position.